Alimentation - Agriculture - Environnement
home page > Submission
Submission of abstracts
*** Submission of abstracts is closed. We thank all those who have submitted their abstracts. ***
Abstracts of the oral and poster papers must be submitted electronically via a specific link to this symposium http://publish.actahort.org/ishs/handle/123456789/309
A manual for on-line abstract submission is available on this link.
This abstract must include:
• a very comprehensive title
• a preference between oral presentation or poster
• an indication of the topic and sub-topic addressed by the contribution
• the names and affiliations of all contributors
• up to 400 words.
The acceptance of contributions by the Scientific Committee will be notified to voluntary contributors by the end of February 2012.
Paper submissionAuthors will submit their paper electronically via the same specific link as for abstracts : http://publish.actahort.org/ishs/handle/123456789/309
Contributions will be definitively accepted after registration of one of their authors.
Accepted oral contributions presented at the symposium will be published as full papers. Poster papers will be published as full papers or abstracts according to the decision of the Scientific Committee.
The proceedings will consist of one volume of Acta Horticulturae issued by ISHS and be sent to participants registered for the symposium and paid for the full registration fee.
General author instructions for abstracts and full text papers Instructions on how to prepare a paper for publication in Acta Horticulturae can be found here : http://www.ishs.org/wri/pap1.htm
All conferences and posters will be in English. No translation available.
Instructions for posterIf you have been accepted for a poster presentation, here are the recommendations for the Symposium:
- Poster size: A0 118,9 cm (height) x 84,1 cm (width), portrait orientation.
- We recommend a one complete sheet, rather than small multiple sheets.
- At the top of the poster, include the title, author name(s) and affiliations (organization, city, country).
- We suggest the poster to have title letters at least 2.5 cm (1 inch) high.
- Lettering for the author's information (name and affiliations) may be smaller (1.25 cm or 0.5 inch).
- Please keep in mind that we won't print your poster for you: you have to bring it by yourself the day of the Symposium.
- All information about the installation of your poster will be given during your on-desk registration.
Topics and Subtopics
1. Contribution of innovative technologies to new development in horticulture
a. Sensors (pre-harvest; post-harvest)
b. Precision horticulture
c. Energy management / solutions
f. Greenhouse techniques
g. Substrates, soil-less culture
h. Netting technology
2. Consumer-driven sustainable supply chains management
a. Sensory studies
b. Nutritional studies / health related factors
c. Food safety
d. Quality traits / food
e. Quality management
f. Control systems (e.g. Globalgap)
g. Non destructive methods
h. Cut flowers
i. Consumer behaviour
j. House of quality
3. Conception and assessment of innovating sustainable horticultural systems, including organic horticulture
a. Integrated horticulture
b. Organic horticulture
c. Integrated pest management / crop protection
e. New pests and diseases
f. Production techniques
h. Life cycle analysis and other methods
i. Crop nutrition and irrigation
j. Plant breeding for sustainable horticulture
k. Farm economics and management
4. Horticulture and biodiversity : contribution to its loss, conservation or increase?
b. Genetic resources
c. Auxiliaries and antagonists
d. Pests, diseases
f. Variety testing
g. Plant genebank management
5. From molecular processes to plant population functioning : towards integrative biology in horticulture
b. Ecophysiology / plant growth / phenotyping
d. Systems biology
e. Resource efficiency forecasting systems
6. Landscaping and urban horticulture
a. Green spaces and urban limits
b. Urban horticulture production in urban areas
c. Social horticulture and human issues
d. Impact of landscaping and urban horticulture on tourism activities
Writing: AGROCAMPUS OUEST
Creation date: 12 July 2011
Update: 18 June 2012