Web site under construction
A 3-day event including oral presentation, posters & workshops displays on:
• Conception and assessment of innovating horticultural systems, including organic horticulture
• From molecular processes to the functioning of plant populations: towards integrative biology in horticulture
• Horticulture and biodiversity: contribution to its loss, conservation or increase?
• Contribution of innovative technologies to new developments in horticulture
• Consumer-driven sustainable supply chain management
• Landscaping, rural development and urban horticulture
NEW : Oral presentations on line !
Download the .pdf of the presentations given during the SHE 2012
NEW : Pictures !
Have a look on the pictures of the SHE 2012
And the winners are...
VEGEPOLYS EN FÊTE !
Celebration about plants in Angers...