7th Plant Biomechanics International Conference (20-24 August 2012)
20-24 August 2012 - Centre Diocésain 133 Avenue République 63051 Clermont-Ferrand, France
- SUBMISSION IS CLOSED SINCE APRIL 01 2012 AND THE notification of the decision of the Scientific Committee WAS GIVEN ON May-15-2012
- IF YOUR ABSTRAT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED, YOU MAY CORRECT IT AND EVENTUALLY ADD AN EXTENDED VERSION FOR THE E-PROCEEDING (DEADLINE June 10 2012)
- To prepare your corrections and/or your 4 page attached file for the e-proceeding refer to the authors guideline (you will find the word template there)
- Log into the system (identify your self) using the login/passwd that you have used to submit your abstract(s), and go to “my abstracts”
There, you should see a button "Corrected" in front of your abstract(s) . By pushing this button, you get access to your abstract under the correction mode.
(we know this is weird to call it "Corrected" and not "correction" , but we are using a commercial conference management software and we guess that it was made by computer guys that spoke poor English .... We mean poorer than that of the organizers :-) ...) .
- To attach a file with your 4 pages text for the e-proceeding, use the “New file for upload” zone at the bottom of the screen. Push the button “Parcourir” (=browse in French ) to browse your HD , choose the proper file and than save your draft (this will upload the file you have chosen in your abstract list)
- IMPORTANT : DO NOT CREATE NEW ABSTRACTS AND DO NOT FORGET, after saving your draft , to SUBMIT your draft when it is ready (if not, no correction is performed)
At the end of your submission, you may
► register for the Plant BioMech 2012 immediately
Submission of abstracts is closed since :
Sunday 01 July 2012
Creation date: 14 January 2008
Update: 08 June 2012