1. MicroMech : Cell Wall, Cell and Tissue Micromechanics.
organizers: Dr B Clair* @ / Pr A Geitmann @ read more sponsor this session
2. Tree : Trees and Wood Biomechanics.
organizers : Dr C Coutand* @ / Pr H. Yamamoto @ read more sponsor this session
3. Sense : Mechano- and Gravi- Sensing and Transduction.
organizer : Dr N Leblanc-Fournier* @ / Dr M T Morita @ read more sponsor this session
4. Growth : Biophysics of Growth.
organizers : Dr O Hamant* @ / Pr W K Silk @ read more Session Sponsored by the CIPB
5. Morpho: Biomechanics of Morphogenesis (and pattern formation).
organizers : Dr A Barbacci* @ / Pr D Kwiatkowska @ read more sponsor this session
6. Ext-Flow : Plant - Fluids Mechanical Interactions I- external flows.
due tu insufficient number of submissions, this session will not open; the accepted presentations have
been redistributed to the Tree, Motion and Tools sessions
7. Int-Flow : Plant-Fluids Mechanical Interactions II internal fluids.
8. Root-Soil : Plant- Soil Mechanical Interactions.
9. Motion: Plant Motions and Plant Tribology.
10. Eco-Evo : Ecological and Evolutionnary Biomechanics.
11. Model : Integrative Biomechanical Modelling.
12. Tools : Metrology and Softwares for Plant Biomechanics and Mechanobiology.
13. BioMim : Plant Biomechanics for Biomimetics.
14. BioMat : Applied Biomechanics for Material Sciences and Engineering.
15.Misc : Miscellaneous = Other topics.
For the list of accepted presentations by sessions and the tentative program see Schedule / Guideline
* Note: In order to involve the whole Plant BioMechanics community from the receiving country into the Plant BioMechanics Conferences, the chairs and IAB have chosen to have the sessions organized and chaired by a group of two or three persons including one or two scientist s working in or visiting the organing country, and a member of the IAB or Scientific Committee.