Welcome to 7th IFS website
7th International Fructan Symposium France 2012
2 - 6 July, 2012 - Saint-Jean-Le-Thomas, FRANCE, 50530
- Abstracts submission and registration from 1st January 2012
- Final program : March 2012
- End of abstracts submission : 30 May 2012
- Scientific commitee decision within one month of submission to the end of May 2012
- Closure of registration when no more place available or end of May 2012
Registration fees are 600 euros (including meals and accomodation, see below for details).
Special prices are available for students or others situations (independent accomodation or accompanying person). See later the different fees.
All accepted abstracts will be printed in the book of abstracts that will be provided at the beginning of the symposium.
Each abstract should include:
Ø A short specific title
Ø The names and affiliations of authors
Ø The abstract should not exceed 500 words
Authors will be notified of their abstract’s status by June 2012.
Maximun size is 140 cm (height) x 95 cm (width). The posters should be mounted with pins which will be available at the conference venue.
Accomodation and meals
- All meals are included in the registration fee as well as the mid-conference visit at Mont Saint Michel.
- Meals will be taken in the same place as the conference
- Accomodation is included in the registration fee and consisted of shared rooms for 2 to 3 people on site.
- Alternative accomodation can be booked in the local hotel (25 rooms for one or two people around 60 to 70 euros per night) but booking and payment must be made directly at the hotel (contact us for further information (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Touristic Visit and Dinner
Thrusday July 5
> Early afternoon: Crossing the Baie du Mont Saint Michel by foot
> Late afternoon: Guided visit of Mont Saint Michel Abbey
> Evening: Musical dinner
- St Jean Le Thomas is a small village on the seaside overlooking Mont St Michel. It benefits from a very temperate climate and offers minimum services: bakery, grocery, coffe shop, change. It is 18 km far from Avranches and Granville. For further information :
- L'Etoile de la Mer offers in a beautifull landscape a place integrating accomodation, conference and meals. For further information
Creation date: 14 January 2008
Update: 09 December 2011